F7X Goggle Firmware
Our mission is to enable drone flyers from around the world to fly an FPV racing with the best experience. Version 2.1 has launched several weeks ago, for a better user experience, version 2.2 is available now. Note that this update firmware will only work for the F7X V1 FPV Goggles. Any suggestions for improvement will be accepted by TOPSKY team, you will witness the growth of F7X. Please keep looking forward to upcoming updates.
- Fixed the blue line on the left side
- Fixed the cropping issue in the image
- Fixed the slow playback issue
- Fixed the flashing issue in the image
- Improved the rainbow color in the image
- Kept the recorded videos intact
The mode switch:
- Fixed that there was no voice when switching AV-2D/3D or HDMI-2D/3D
The camera compatibility:
- Now it’s more compatible with the NTSC and PAL cameras
How to update
- Download “v2.2_SD_pack.zip”;
- Unzip it to get “SD_CarDV.bin” and “SdFwCode.bin” files, then copy them into the SD card.
- Insert the SD card into the F7X goggle;
- Insert the battery and turn on the Goggle, then wait 3 minutes in this process.
- After 3 minutes, take the battery off and take the SD card out.
- Check that if the SD card has “SD_CarDV.bin” file, if not, it means firmware updated successfully.