TOPSKY’s F7X v2 goggles are officially live as of this week. To recap, the first batch of F7X Goggles failed, but we didn’t give up. We really appreciate the advice and thoughts of every reviewer and customer, and thanks for giving us a chance to improve it. After 2 months’ efforts, we finally launch the F7X v2 FPV goggle.
Recently, we got some questions from our customers below:
Okay, it’s time to announce the new Goggle, the product updates include:
- Fixed the blue line on the left side
- Fixed the cropping issue in the image
- Fixed the slow playback issue
- Fixed the flashing issue in the image
- Improved the rainbow color in the image
- Kept the recorded videos intact
Added breakpoint memory:
- Now you can save your settings after reboot, and save the channel you like.
The mode switch:
- Fixed that there was no voice when switching AV-2D/3D or HDMI-2D/3D
The 5.8Ghz receiving signal:
- Optimized that there was no voice in the recorded videos(Note: No voice in the DVR process.)
The camera compatibility:
- Now it’s more compatible with the NTSC and PAL cameras
Added the diversity modules:
- One is RJX diversity receive module with the OLED display, it can be inserted fully into the module bay, but you cannot use the black cover. However, the module will be covered with the silicone case.
- Another is the diversity receive module without the display, it can be inserted fully into the module bay, and you can use the black cover.
Improved the live FPV feed:
- added the seals ring around the screen, to fix the dirt point;
- added the backlight board and polarizer, to fix the reflection and optimize the ghosting issue.
Fixed light leaking issue:
- Optimized the internal structure design and plastic cover;
- reduced noise of the fan;
- fixed that the strong power of the fan caused dry eyes.
Added the faceplate:
- Now you can stick the foam faceplate with the silicone faceplate, and the silicone won’t easily fall off.
So, if you have any other questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us anytime. We’d love to hear from you, and stay tuned for further exciting news!